Tuesday, September 30, 2008

LA/OC/Cool Hand Luke


Signs placed in Los Angeles and Orange County Sept. 27th and 28th. Quotes from the film Cool Hand Luke

"Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand."



"You know, them chains ain't medals. You get 'em for makin' mistakes."

"Callin' it your job don't make it right."

"I know I got no call to ask for much... but even so, You've got to admit You ain't dealt me no cards in a long time. It's beginning to look like You got things fixed so I can't never win out. Inside, outside, all of them... rules and regulations and bosses. You made me like I am. Now just where am I supposed to fit in?"

"I tried. I mean, to live always free and above board like you. And, I don't know. I just can't seem to find no elbow room."

"I never planned anything in my life."

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate..."

No comments: