Monday, May 14, 2007

Einstein/Bowie


“If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man.”
Pushing through the market square,
So many mothers crying...
News had just come over,
We had five years left to sigh in...
"Five Years" - (Most definitely) David Bowie

News guy wept when he told us,
the earth was really dying.
Cried so much his face was wet,
then I knew he was not lying.

A girl my age went off her head,
hit some tiny children.
If the black hadn't pulled her off,
I think she would have killed them...


And I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour,
drinking milk shakes cold and long...
Smiling and waving and looking so fine...
dont think you knew you were in this song.

USA - 869
FB - 641


4 comments:

Annie said...

Do you have a big copy of the first picture? If so, send it to me.
kthxbye!

Hecate said...

I am so worried about the bees.

Anonymous said...

did you read about how organic bee farmers are reporting no hive collapse syndrome? how about that!

Psychomikeo said...

So much for "killer bees"