Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Nightmusic: Warren Zevon



"Now I'm hiding in Honduras:

I'm a desperate man.

Send lawyers, guns and money...

The shit has hit the fan."


"Yesterday she went to see the Polynesian band...

but she came home with her hair all wet, and her clothes all filled with sand.

I didn't have to come to Maui to be treated like a jerk.

How do you think I feel when I see the bellboys smirk?"

- The Hula Hula Boys



"He's the hairy handed gent who ran amuck in Kent...
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair.
Better stay away from him, He'll rip your lungs out, Jim.
I'd like to meet his tailor."
- Werewolves of London

(The above sign's been up for three days! I love that.)
"I don't want to grow old gracefully.
I don't want to go 'til it's too late.
I'll be some old man in the road somewhere
kneeling down in the dust by the side of the Interstate..."
- Renegade

FB - 249
USA - 71



No comments: