Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Progress Report: Wow.

So far almost two hundred people from across the country have joined in to the Cities Project. That's a lot. I'll give it another week or so and then I'll start mailing you the addresses I have from my mailing lists and then, well... let's see what happens. All together there's over two thousand of us now, so things could start to get interesting.

If you'd like to be a part of this, send me an e-mail with your city and state in the subject line. freewayblogger@yahoo.com

"They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom,
trying to change the system from within.
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them.
First, we take Manhattan... then we take Berlin."
-Leonard Cohen

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm sorry to be the Typo Gestapo tonight but I must because your title should read "Progress Report: Wow!"

200 - that's very cool, Scarlet.
That's big!